Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

Impressive

I would like to tell you that I have enjoyed watching your flash movie very much. Its good to see this caliber of flash on Newgrounds. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep it up man.

Awsome

Hey Nanoko,
Hey its David you know that freshman who alays bothers you during 6th period. Jus tthought id comment on how incredibly awsome your movie is!!!

Generic 'good job' title.

Awesome. Etc etc. I was reading the reviews and I thought I'd point something out. This is Nanoko's part of a fight collab. Thats why it seems like a trailer and has no voices and not much plot. So yeah. Don't vote low just because it seems like a trailer. This is an amazing piece of work, and is one of the greatest flashes on NG.

All I can say is wow!!

I really enjoyed it. Hope to see more of your work.

your my inspiration!!

although you seemed to stop altogether i will keep animating and be as good as you