For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

Always loved your style

Ever since i saw Renegades i've been looking forward to every submission. And still cant wait for the next ep of every one.. keep up the good work.. your great at what you do.

SHABLAM!!!!111!!

that was friggin epic to the max! loved the style of it and it being without voices just adds to the quality! great work, this is the best work from you ive seen! keep it up and i hope to see more!

Oh. My. God.

This is honestly your best work EVER. It is a wonder you're not the god of flash. No criticism possible!

this is da best

youve done it again nanoko. you made yet a another wonderful piece work! i wish i knew how to make these flashes. i like to draw, and draw well but doesnt know how to make a flash. can u tell me how to make one.
keep up da good work!

((( IMPRESSIVE )))

~~REVIEW~~
Now this was some impressive work, especialy the characters, lots of depth and detail, from start to finish a very well put together and overall nice work, very entertaining aswell, keep it up...

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The filesize for sure it was way massive, takes forever to download...

~~OVERALL~~
A large file for a flash but well worth it with intense detail, nice work...

~X~