Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

nice stuff, but lacks in some fundamentals

This is good, not too dependent on tweeny-bull. I like to see redraw, as not many newgrounders are fond of the habit. First off, PRINCIPLES.

Your squash and stretch, timing, antic, follow through, and secondary action is good.You really need to hit arcs, slow in/outs and get a handle on solid drawing cause I'm not seeing them. You've got mass shifting, anatomical WTFs and pile of inconsistent ups and downs without settle.

Secondly, 12 fps is a little crazy and limiting, don't you think? step it up to 24, or stop animating solely on twos, or whatever it is your doing. Fast actions should be on ones, otherwise they aren't reading like anything but cutouts shifting about erradically.

And lastly, dump the outlines on the wipes, its horrendous and a big no-no among professionals.

All in all, good effort and budding skill. Keep at it and you may get a job in the industry some day.

good times

But you gotta change your comment. now and days we got flash 9. And even dou its a old flash movie its still good and one of my favorites!

This...

This movie was one of the few ones that appeal to me over and over again. Usually I get bored of them, or simply never watch them. This one has kept my attention for years. Good job. Very good job.

Simply awesome.

Still my favourite submission on Newgrounds. Made me download Break You.

This is your BEST!

This has got to be your best animation right here! WOW! How long did it take to animate that last part with the singing. You got too much skill's. I guess you haven't done the next part because you got signed right?! Lol. I'm still waiting though. Every time I come to newgrounds I check to see if you continued the saga. I really need to know if you used to mouse or the magnet pen to animate this. Thanks in advance though.