Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

...I STILL don't get it

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS? I really don't understand what the hell is going on ;-;. Who is that girl...thing.... and why the hell is there a giant..err..chicken in it?
I.DON'T.GET.IT.

OMG!!!!

THIS MOVIE IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAD EVER SEEN I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE <(-'_'-)>!!!

Huh?

I don't get were the first one came into lace in that movie anywhere....I did give it good ratings but that just confused the hell out of me....

a awsome piece of work!

this animation is so good,it should be in the top 50 here.
if it doesnt then these people are stupid

Well animated

The graphics are simple but they deliver an awesome result with the great animation. The musics are very good and cleverly linked to each other. The characters are very dynamic. I suppose the lack of sounds and voices are necessary in this kind of work. Unless if you know great voice actors, I don't see how voices would help. Keep the series this way and, if possible, keep improving!