Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Maelstorm (EliteFerrex Remix)"

Nice.

You took an already awesome beat and made it even more so.
(b^^)b

rtnario responds:

Too awesome not to transform into...Maelstorm. =) Thanks.

COOL

THIS TRACK WOULLD BE PERFECT FOR FINAL FANTASY OR KINGDOME OF HEARTS OR OTHER WITH EPIC BATTLES. TO ARMS MY BROTHERS!!
WTF I AM SAYING?!?! MUHAHAH

rtnario responds:

Well, yes, it would fit in games of those sort. I'm glad you like it...that...much XD

EPIC MAJESTY IS EPIC AND MAJESTIC

HOLY CRAP, MAN! 8C That guitar is really sample-based?! The whole mess sounds awesome. reminds me of Guilty Gear / BlazBlue's tunes (don' recall the guy's name, sadly), or even a bit Nightwish. All good points.

It is epic, it is power! I am in awe! :o

rtnario responds:

Believe it. =) It's really meant to be a symphonic metal piece, and you can thank EliteFerrex for the original melody...which was completely in 8-bit, mind you XD Thanks so much for the review, the 4 favs I saw and the fav on me!

AMAZING

What are you using for those mad symphonic sounds?

So much atmosphere!

Great work bro!

rtnario responds:

Edirol Orchestral :o Thanks!

The Chorus

That chorus sounded so freaking realistic. Was it real? I actually can't tell :P
Was it sample based? :o Maybe synthesized, but I doubt it.
At any rate, the ending was perfect for this kind of song. Nice and powerful.
The opening was nice and quiet but then when the drums kicked in, it sounded quite obviously ready to explode >:3
The whole rest of the song was obviously filled with tons of stuff I could individually go over reviewing, but, as I have said before, you totally know what you're doing, man.

rtnario responds:

The opening just had to be made that way; I couldn't think of any other way to start my symphonic metal remix of the original track. And...well...same with the ending XD

Would you believe me if I said everything I've ever made here on NG was sample-based AND synthesized yet it sounds like this? :)

Thanks for another review and the fav! Hope my next songs won't let you (and 66 others) down!