Reviews for "Inglor Tribute"

FIFEN INGLOR!! <3

You gave this entry a 5!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

but dude, it was suposed to be sent with an alt.. not the main, everyone is doing it that way

Paranoia responds:

I choose to be different!

OMG

that is the best flash in thye world!! an dthe use of subliminal inferencing made the song actally sound dat way! LOL

Paranoia responds:

Heh, and here was me thinking I was stretching it slightly...

Jesus freakin' christ!

Hail Inglor!!! Need I say more? Oh, this, INGLOR IS THE FUCKING AWESOMEST THING EVER!!11!1

Ain't he just?

LMFAO!

I right clicked went through the 70 frames :P INGLOR =KING!

Paranoia responds:

I was wondering if anyone'd actually do that =P

Very nicely done!

I don't know who this Inglor character is, but he must be something! I don't like how you cut off the last note of the Elgar song, but this was a wonderful respite from the crap I see around here a lot.

Paranoia responds:

Thanks for the review! And the cutting off the last note is called an anticlimax, and it was intentional (if only to annoy as many people as possible)