Reviews for "Inglor Tribute"

Very nicely done!

I don't know who this Inglor character is, but he must be something! I don't like how you cut off the last note of the Elgar song, but this was a wonderful respite from the crap I see around here a lot.

Paranoia responds:

Thanks for the review! And the cutting off the last note is called an anticlimax, and it was intentional (if only to annoy as many people as possible)

OMG

that is the best flash in thye world!! an dthe use of subliminal inferencing made the song actally sound dat way! LOL

Paranoia responds:

Heh, and here was me thinking I was stretching it slightly...

FIFEN INGLOR!! <3

You gave this entry a 5!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

but dude, it was suposed to be sent with an alt.. not the main, everyone is doing it that way

Paranoia responds:

I choose to be different!