Reviews for "Animus: Prologue"

Very good, except for the graphics.

I loved this one. It could actually have been my favorite if the graphics weren't so bad.

its cool

its a cool movie

This was great

This is good, nice story, good graphics, not all to unoriginal. Their is just a little bit i don't like and that is the speed of the tekst. Seeing english is not my first, dutch is, it doens't mean my english is bad, but I cannot keep up with the readin speed that is needed :( and I don't feel like opening the screen again to read it another time

Cleod-9 responds:

Yea, a lot of complaints about the text. It was either really long text blocks or shorter ones, I'm sure you don't want to sit there for 5 minutes reading all that.., I did what I could to make it just a little bit longer, sorry!

okay

i saw you can draw very good but there was just to much text. but after seeing the trailer and the rest of the movie i sure want to see the next episode

Cleod-9 responds:

It was originally was going to be just text, but it seemed kinda boring so I stuck the trailer in to really test my skills. I have some serious respect for all the major flash artists out there, it really takes a LOT of time to animate stuff like that.

Meh, not too bad

That last guy that reviewed was a moron, who cares if they have shadows or not, and that he used vector rendered image.

I bet u couldn't do any better. Anyways that was pretty cool, the music kept u on edge, and dispite the mediocere images during the first bit the rest were pretty good, cant wait for the full movie.

Cleod-9 responds:

Thanks, I'm teaching myself to draw better everyday, I could never do anything like this a few months ago.