Reviews for "Animus: Prologue"

powerful

This is going to be a great and (I hope) moving series. The music is wondeful, and fitting. Hope it turns out well!

Cleod-9 responds:

Ha, I knew what music I was going to use before I even started making it.

Well........

Can you slow down the text. I couldn't read what it was saying. If you can't slow it down then you need a narrator or a pause button to help with that so that the story can be understood. Still the animation and music were good so I give you a ten and Protection point.

i cant wait 4 the series

I can tell that when u make the series its gonna be really good.

I've got big plans...

Awesome.

It looks great. Im sure the series will be a big hit.

I love books

That's why I own so many of them. I like the fact I don't have to read them at 250 kms. per hour.
The novel you submitted was going by too fast , was way to long and boring as hell.
When after the opening ordeal ,you finally got to the -trailer-
It was a disappointment.
Same old ,same old.
not even a hint of anything new or original.

whatever