Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

good

this game is very good I like rpg games i dont think there is anything you could do to make it any better

Great game man,

I really dont like games like this i dont have the patience but i can see a lot of people would like this, the only thing i think you can improve on is the goblin walking, its a little 2d, he just says in one flat body when hes moving, other wise great job, 4/5

Great game only one teeny problem...

i didnt get very far because in the begging i picked up the matches then i didnt have the matches anymore i dont know how to get them or put them down i must have pushed every button plz reply and tell me what im doin thnx 5/5

Interesting

Not a bad game. It could get a little hard at some points but that made me keep on coming back for more. I liked all the little things that would appear when you clicked on things and the mini games. Definately worth playing.

Good Game.

Was fun to play. But took me forever to get past that monkey. For those who don't know, just throw the banana in the water. You click somewhere near the bridge I think. Well hope to see the sequel soon!