Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

This isn't a RPG...it's a Point-n-Click.

This is a huge improvement from the previous games submitted by GamesofGondor. It has a nice save feature, good graphics, and decet sound. It was also nice how some of the music was from previous point-n-clicks. It was funny, had hard puzzles, and is worth anyones time that likes puzzles.

Good job.
5/5

Lol

this game was mint a bit to well get into but addictive none the less mk some more dudes and soon u will b a flash master

awesome game man

the only thing that could be inproved is if u could make griswold move faster cuz it takes forever to get from here to there, but other wise great game

Great but a few bugs

This game is so good but I still havent finished it yet as everytime I add one thing to one of the potion bottles, it woont let me drag anything else after that. Everything just stays in its box in the inventory and wil not drag no matter what I do. Can any1 help with this???

help me

GOOSSHH I found that game soo funny but im freaking stuck !!! i think i have ti capture the chiken or whatever... i am at the beginning but im playing at this nice game since 2 weeks .. help me!!
its a really nice game bud