Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

AMAZING!

This game is soooooooo sweet! Good graphics and very expansive game. Good luck in the contest!

Help?

I can't mix the stuff used for the invisibility potion. I've tried everything and simply cannot mix them! Help! Great game, too.

Casper Here:
Hey follow the procedure which is stated on the first page of the spell book, it tells you how to mix potions.

One thing i forgot to add to the bit about adding salt water was to also say salt water must be added to the spell first! Anyway thanks for reviewing and playing.

Way to go

Excellent game. For a flash game this is simply outstanding. I love the storyline and the graphics are top class.
You should make this into a series.

Casper Here:
Yes it will become a series, we have plans for the next couple of games underway ATM! Thanks for the kind review.
P.S. I'm an OZDANE too!! :D

i think i found a bug

i doubt this has happened to anyone else seeing is that no one has made this complaint when i try to get the seawater into the bottle i only says you cant use this here and i want to finish the game. but that aside it is a good game

Casper Here:
You have to add sea water from the salty beach only!! Try that and if it doesnt work then feel free to email me for further help.
thanks for reviewing

Lil'g please answer my question!

Its a great game and all and i love playing it but i'm confused?
I can't get the hair ball and bat in the potition i tryed clicking on it and everything but it wont combinde so i cant trun invisible!!!!!
Is this a flaw in the game or something???

Plz answer back

LiL' g here:

Well it seems many people have had this same problem!

HOnestly i don't know whats going on because i played the NG version and i was able to beat it just fine.

SPOILER******

You must first get the salt water from the beach and then get the bat and place it on the LARGE picture of the veil with the salt water in it and then u can put the hair in.. not the whole black cat! just the orange hairball!
thanks for playing :) vote 5 :)