For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

well done.

great i dont really like rpg games but thos was fun. i luagh when the scarecrow killed me . i bumped it froma nine to a ten beacause my cats maned casper.

Fun

I played it for a while, it was enjoyable.

pretty good but...

...how do you pull the worm out?

great

here are some ideas if you are on a partyou canot beat you guys should of had put in a hint bar but you can only use the hint like uhhhhhh 6 times. annnnnnnnn you should of had a walkthrough but other than those ideas your game was great

1 more thing i didint like was ooooooooooo u got pwned by a monkey rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr goooooooos game man

nice

but how do i drop items after i pick them up like all it does is sit in my hand im so confused