Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

brilliant

ive played this game a million times and it still doesnt get boring, this has got to b 1 of my favourite games on newgrounds

PLZ MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!!!

...

it seems to be a pretty good game... but i cant get very far since when i pick something up, all my other actions become unavailable o_O

WOW!

A brilliantly bizarre game chock full of wacky goblin humor and great gameplay, the only sad part of it, is that you could have spent what was an undoubtably large amount of time on more important aspects of your life.

Phantasmagor responds:

Casper Here:
lol you're not wrong but unlike many people, I don't watch tv, so the way i look at it is, the time i spend on the computer is equivalent to the ammount of time people use watching tv, but also my time is used more productively than that which is wasted by people who watch tv, not to say that i hate tv though!! i love it, just dont watch it much! :D Anyway that went a little off topic but thanks for the review!

could you make a walkthrough for this?

this is awesome but a bit hard...

Phantasmagor responds:

Casper Here:
read the tutorial at the beginning it tells you where to go to find it!! just go to http://www.bgroupproductions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=63

Thanks for the review

great game.

Great game, but i have some possible improvments for the sequal, IF you do make one (witch i really hope you do.)

i ended up walking round and round trying to figure out what to do for the banana-monkey thing... i gave it to him, and spent a while looking for a bear trap or somthing... (sad. i know.)

also, it didnt occur to me to remove the worm... i was just trying to use the apple with the fisherman, getting no responce.

overall however, this is a great single-player RPG, and i would greatly enjoy a sequal.
ps: it took me just over 45 minutes to complete, so well done for keeping me busy =D