Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

help!

is there ne way 2 not get killed by that pumpkin guy and monkey?? i need help... although i died lots of times, its still a good game =)

Phantasmagor responds:

Oh i dont know what u mean by pumpking guy, maybe its the scarecrow? anyway to get past the monkey u need to use the banana on him which u get from the fruit stall guy, u will be able to work it out from there! And to get past the scare crow notice that there is a tin of petrol next to him, hes made of straw, the petrol is flammable, straw is flammable!! theres some hints for u it's obvious that uve missed out on some items so just explore the world and you will pick up a few objects!

AMAZING!

This is the best flash game I have ever played! My 2nd favorite is
Fred's Adventure. I think you and whoever helped, should develop games for handhelds like the GBA, I would definately buy it!

Casper Here:
Z0m9 U R 73H B357357. Thanks for the review and the many love. Lil g and i worked on griswold the goblin but Fred's was a solo project of mine, keep a look out for gris 2. Also I've been looking into maybe making a console game, we'll see what the future holds!! Thanks again for that dude, U R 73H B357357.

Lolz

Nice game like the guy said it's kinda stupid that he's looking for a rock but this game is fun

Casper Here:
hey thanks for da revoo. Maybe in the sequel we'll make a better plot lol seeing as every thinks its a bit too stoppid. Th4nk5 4 t3h 1337 r3\/00

ok...

like all ur other games none of ur fuking games make sence! make it over with some worth doing like a fight or something not a bike or furball ...he wanted a rock! A FREAKIN ROCK WTF ! i could understand if it was like a golden nugget or somtiing make more

Casper Here:
haha you know, What griswold is looking for is something much more than a rock, its just that his best understanding of it, is that its a rock so he calls it a rock, its really a gemstone which holds the power to destroy the universe, its worth much more than any ammount of gold in the world. Griswold just doesnt know this. But anyway good to see you played all my games and noticed how each plot seems trivial, but thats the point, i was poking fun at how a journey can come from something so meaningless, its kind of ironic. Also please forgive me for using heaps of big words but i'm writing an essay right now and i'm in a big word writing mode!

cant get further

cool game! but i cant get any further. i just pick up shit, i have beaten the scarecrow but thats it... i love the game anyway, but just cant get further