Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

Good

Good, But I stopped playing because of that stupid scarecrow.
Didn't feel like playing after that.

Okay, but not great.

The farting thing got real annoying, real quick. I mean, that type of humor is disgusting and unoriginal. Try to come up with something a little...better, please? The artwork was pretty good though...

And whoever keeps posting that damn clown thing, quit it. It's stupid. Chain crap like that doesn't work, nor does the "candyman" or "bloody mary" stuff work. It's all superstition, and a stupid one at that. Please stop it. This is a place for actual reviews of the game, not for bored losers to post stupid, nonesensical crap. Thank you.

it was a preety good game and funny

well i think the game was preety good except i was stuck on the tutorial becuase i kept clicking go and nothing happened

after all it wasnt bad just i think you should check on the go button becuase i played this game 3 times and the same thing happend

YAY!

nice game! I got really tripped up with the communication sequence with the lumberjack assbastard but anyway other than that it was cool... it would really be nice though if the goblin would swear more and maybe beat up old ladies but hey thats just me...the real victim in all of this though is THE UNDERWATER DISCO MONKEY! why don't u think about that first b4 u try to start some sht fckr!!

Excellent game!

I loved it...captivated me throughout. Puzzles were logical and fun. Graphics were great. Very well done.

I only wish the game had ended with a complicated puzzle instead of the arcade-style thing...

But that's just because I wanted more...