Reviews for "Griswold the Goblin"

Way to go

Excellent game. For a flash game this is simply outstanding. I love the storyline and the graphics are top class.
You should make this into a series.

Casper Here:
Yes it will become a series, we have plans for the next couple of games underway ATM! Thanks for the kind review.
P.S. I'm an OZDANE too!! :D

jesus

dude it took me so long to figure out how to finish it! but I did, and it was good. really tortured my mind there. great game, good on ya mate

Phantasmagor responds:

Lol i like to see people perservere unlike the many who give up after 1 minute of play.

Help?

I can't mix the stuff used for the invisibility potion. I've tried everything and simply cannot mix them! Help! Great game, too.

Casper Here:
Hey follow the procedure which is stated on the first page of the spell book, it tells you how to mix potions.

One thing i forgot to add to the bit about adding salt water was to also say salt water must be added to the spell first! Anyway thanks for reviewing and playing.

The best game ever!

the best game ever.

Casper Here:
lol I wouldnt quite say its the best game in the world but thanks a heap for the kind review!

Love it, love it, love it!

Best game I've seen in a loooooong while! Rpg games like this make me believe in the genre again... One question. HOW ON EARTH DO YOU DISTRACT THE CHICKEN???? I've tried everything!!

LiL' g here:

I'm not going to give it away to everyone else but if ya wanna know read the walkthrough. Find it on ur tool bar under "?"

Thanks for playing