Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Thing-Thing 2"

Its Awesome!

This thing is Awesome.I've never seen such such Violkence wooo hoo!This Rocks everything!

YOU FUCKING ROCK!!!!

YOU BRANG BACK THE VECTORMAN SOUND TRACK! I LOVE THIS GAME! ALL THOSE SOUNDS (cept for the gun sounds) CAME FROM VECTOR-MAN! VECTOR-MAN IS MY FAVE SEGA GAME! I ALMOST CRIED WHILE PLAYING THIS GAME CAUSE I LOST BOTH OF MY VECTOR MAN GAMES... BUT IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!! YOUR FUCKING GREAT!!!! WOOOT WOOT! I LOVE HEARING THOSE SOUNDS AGAIN! THANK YOU MAN! FOR BRINGING BACK GOOD 'OL VECTOR-MAN!

Its great but

You should make customizable gloves and shoes

ace

aceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceaceac
eaceaceAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

bloodlust bloodlust bloodlust, quench ur first, shoot things and keep goin, everything is ace about this game, it's all gravy man. im goin sittng down in a darkened room to calm down...........

ALL MY BASE ARE BELONG TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! U RULE

I have said it before, and ill say it again: FUCK MADNESS! This kicks Madness in the testicles so hard, the sack rips. Yeah, the movies were good, but MI sucked. Youre game stood on top of madness's gay jesus zombies and stabed a hot spear through their hearts with a flag that says THING THING PWNS HARD!!!!11

Awesome Action
Sweet Weapons
Challenging Gameplay
Story (kinda lacking, but who really cares!)
Non-stop Fun

These are just some of the things that make Thing Thing THE COOLEST, TOUGHEST, SLICKEST, AND MOST BRUTAL FLASH ON NEWGROUNDS, THE INTERNET, AND THE FUCKING WORLD.

So, keep up the good work.
P.S.: ad some Metal, or some fighting techno to jazz it up a bit, adds frantic pacing!)