Reviews for "Thing-Thing 2"

this game is great but you have almost no control of the gun .

nice

good game your guy has spastic control over his gun and that makes it very hard to aim specialy when u r running away from enemies

great game. but it had a glitch. in the sand pits there were 2 of me except neither of them had arms.

Out of all the games in the Thing Thing library, I believe that this one is my absolute favorite, and for multiple reasons. This is the last game to have the black trench + red tie combo (which I prefer to wear with the fedora, if you were curious), and it's a shame that such a kickass outfit was taken out in the sequels. Another thing I love about this game is that you are essentially a rhino in a china shop- nothing can stop you. I love the fact that you keep the guns even after you run out of ammo instead of discarding them like a receipt, because it makes more sense that you, a bio-weapon of death on the run would keep every gun you could. Anyhow, I love the straight forward gameplay- just move to the right (a common principle in the days of old) and shoot any mercenary that gets in your way. The challenge is alright. If you've got an itchy trigger finger like me then you should be able to ace this game. My only complaint is that the upgraded guns should replace the one before. Over all, this is a wonderful game that has stood the test of time, the internet, and of course, me. It's a shame that you've decided to stop making this series, but there's no dwelling on the past (except playing games from it, of course).
5 Stars, 5/5.