Reviews for "PALADIN episode 3"

Sweeeeeeeeet!

Nice to see a story with a touch o background... and hey! Paladins and Necro's are insanely cool... legendary swords of light that destroy evil are cool... aaaaand, guys chopping up the undead with said legendary sword is cool... so all in all... tis cool
(oh, is his name Auron? cause I thought they said he didnt have a name?)

omfg i love it!

i watched all 3 and i love this series i cant wait for ep 4!

I can't wait to see the next one.

The only problem that I have with your movies........is that I have to wait for them. But this is not too much of a problem, just keep the quality up, especcially the story line, it's looking good.

Just wow...

I have never seen such a nicely designed flash concerning paladins and generally d&d classes on newgrounds. Maybe you just made something that will stir up things, causing more people to start designing such stuff! Awesome work mate. About the "lower" rating in sound, it's just because it wasn't of a quality as high as I'd want and the lack of subtitles made it hard to understand some times. Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll be checking you!

Awesome

This is truly an awesome series, I love it.

And in response to shadeofsahdow's comment: this is a magical world. Unlike sci-fi, the zombie's unnatural life does not have to originate in it's brain. Also, any strike with a righteous weapon should be able to damage an undeads life force, not just it's body. It make sense that a strike into the core of his being would kill him.

Again, an awesome series aand I love the back story. You rock at life!