Reviews for "The Swell Collab 01"

hummm

it was ok i guess, mabie next time add some more knuckles music and make the people do something with a point. then you will get my vote. PS i hope sombody with epilepcy watches this then your humor gets a ten.

Wait wait wait ...

Did i really seen Clock, Lock and Glock artists in the same flash movie ?!? OMG! I can't believe that.

But well, when we see what that gave. I miss the time when my speakers were broken cause that was terrible. How will I be able to sleep tonight?

And thanks for the epileptic warning.

pretty good

ive seen better flash but that realy deserved underdog of the week

Mediocrity

I wouldn't say this was the worst thing on the site, however, I didn't particularly enjoy it. Other people may have differing opinions (however those people are wrong, as are all who disagree with me). I was far more dissapointed by the spelling in the reviews for this. While I may not be the best speller in the world, I am usually able to string 4 letter words together intelligably. Oh, right, back to the movie. I give it a solid eh...

Most certainly swell!

This one rocks! Send some extra love to happyleetgost, just because.
I was in suspense when the number turned from 21 to 22! Hope to see many more swell cartoons on the 7th. <3