Reviews for "The Swell Collab 01"

Mindblowingly awesome.

Wow, that was absolutely incredible. Tough to choose which my favourite was, I've narrowed it down to either 'Richard Nixon's' seizurific hilarity piece and Breadfruit's. I watched Breadfruit's for hours, just wondering if BlueHippo would ever catch him. Awesome job here guys.

Lots Of Love, Rebecca Rose

Muffin responds:

bluehippo caught him and ate him :0

Tons of seizures....

Yep, I agree with the flash title. It really is a swell collab with all the seizures I saw in this flash! All of the crazy sounds here as well. :P RoflMuffin's flash, crazy voice with star backgrounds with a LOL seizure at the end. Wow! Gost, an ejaculating penor.... Anyway, BreadFruit, uh-oh, that big bad blue hippo is chasing after him! :O Knucles, seizure fun! Richard Nixon, wow, I never knew he was a flash artist. :P And finally, Shake, with more seizure fun! Nice work to everyone who took part in this swell collab!

-Bahamut

Muffin responds:

richard nixon had to leave office because he was too good at flash!

The fun part was breadfruits part

The fun part was breadfruits part.
The swell collab is a little crazy

What the hell?

Um... Was that suposed to make no sence?

a bit scary really

ummm that movie was .......... um........... interesting. 2 be honest, it had no story line, no funnyness, and no interesting bits. just ppl yelling for no reason. next time you make a movie or game, show your freinds and get their ideas about it