Reviews for "The Swell Collab 01"

oh hey look the 1000th vote

ah how i miss these days :(

Quite an energetic collab

This collab seemed that it could be labled as "in your face" and "full of energy". Which was somewhat impressive. But the fact that this was a basic menu collab and how each and every single part was just a very short loop was very irritating. I was kind of dissapointed by how all the parts were pretty much the same. No part really had anything in it to actually please me. But it had a nice layout and stuff. So it wasn't too bad I suppose.
-Dr.Pain

=(...ow

i have a headache lol it's alright but the flashes got annoying but the things were funny...roflmuffin

The first review of 2007!

All i have to say is wow. this is the best thing i have ever seen. I must have more. also i didnt forget to right click ;)

Here we go again!

I was overjoyed with this piece of flash to tell you the truth, having the choice of 6 different shorts was awesome, There was abit of everything , there was violence, humour, randomness, but all of them showed creativity. I have to say that my person favourite was Shake the song was awesome, worst would have to be the one with the least amount of effort, sorry Gost >-<

~X~
(Kiss my ass XwaynecoltX)