Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 3"

Funny but..

What the F*** was that guy scared of in the "jaws" scene?! Was the goverment attacking him or something?

meh

I don't really see whats so great about this series, but this one was ok. The Santa part was pretty damn funny, but the rest of it...
thers just nothing nice to say about it, so I'll explain something.

This series, from what I can tell, is like a video game version of the show Robot Chicken.
The reason why Robot Chicken is funny and this isn't? Robot Chicken uses the show against itself, making a joke you probably will laugh at if you have seen the show. With this, it's a lot of fart jokes, which I kinda grew out of in middle school, the music videos make no sense, and the rest of it is a bit TOO random. Just as a suggestion, (which you prolly won't take anyway) try making a few of these skits actually like a blooper series, something about the game that you are using sprites from. Throw in some swearing, cuz you do that anyway, hell, throw in a fart if you really feel like it. But I guarantee that you won't get anyone saying 'this is dumb' if you give it a try. And that stupid laugh? Keep it. Whoever you've got doing it does a pretty good job of it.

No offense or anything, just some constructive criticism.

*ho,ho,holycrap!*

lol the santa one was the best and the one with the panda thing skittles and bitz is great

hoowhee

nice nice this 3nd part is a little funny'r but all of your colletions a great to

*gasp* a monkey

i will steal your funny monkey *yoink*