Reviews for "Project Mecha- Episode 1"

not bad, but a little too long

I made it too long, you could have made it more dynamic, faster on some scenes. No problem with the dialogs, but a short introduction would work better (people gotta wait too long for any image to come up). It's a good idea, if you work on it you could some awesome movie.
Just try to improve.

Most important i love Sonic...and this was good

i liked it and found it enjoyable but on the second please make sure to show knuckle and or metal sonic or amy rose or atleast tails...I hope you make more and look forward to watching them

WOW! YOU CAN TYPE!

This was mostly a showcase of shitty fan fiction. And instead of writing this long introduction crap, get off your ass and animate it or don't even waste my time.

ignore the numbers, 2 lazy to care bout them

what im going to say is you had FAR too much words for the storly line... so it sort of got boring waiting for the movie, u dont seem that bad, just dont make people wait too long for the vid. (a suggestion would be to do that story thing with your own reenactment of what happened)

I didn't even see the flash.

Because i got bored waiting for the narration to stop.But i still gave it a 5 because it seems like its going to be cool.