Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts 2 trailer"

what a shame this could've been so funny

well the idea was great but the flash sucks. The animation was very poor quality, note:heavymetal is a bad idea for flashes most of the time, but most of all the animation was just so crappy.

Owkay

Good

But just so you know, you're spoofing a secret cutscene, not a trailer.

..really?.. err....
well i should have seen this comming , the whole " trailer" was so damn confusing that i even didnt understnad it wasnt a trailer :s

Trailer?

That's from a secret movie of Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts I Final Mix. Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive.

Anyway nice job. I really like how you do those facial expressions.

Really?
i dont like my face expressions, I suck in doing drama ^^;
glad you liked it tough

Pretty funny.

This was a decent flash. I enjoyed it, the graphics and sound was decent and the content of the flash made it a reasonably enjoyable waste of time. Usually after watching a trailer I just feel annoyed and dissapointed with what I saw, but this I didn't mind.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you liked it after all then ^^

only for ppl that like kingdom of hearts

im sorry man but i dont like kingdom of hearts and not that this flash was bad or anythiing it just didn't appeal me. But i will watch and review any of your flashes u do in the future if i come across them.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well it was my second take at a serious anime style battle, and once again it failed miserebly.. better stick with random madness movies