Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Routine"

Liked the flash

But I dont agree with your point for everybody. I think that in alot of cases routine is fine and somebody with a routine isnt trapped and confined to it how you portrayed in the first half of this. I think that people can have a routine, then find room within it and it be enjoyable.

yay

i like this better than jerry cuz he doesnt kill him self

I thought it was great

I recommend this to anyone who cares about anything that matters (aka something more than sports or overlyviolent flash animations)!!!!!

wow

Great direction. I love the style of this , kind of a kid look with a very interesting subject. those two put together with the right mind equals a great flash animation. Great Job. Flash on

Whoa...

With all my certain, this was one of the best flash movies that I have seen. I don't know if this happened to you, but, I'm sure that this happens to a lot of people in all world. With a routine, our life can be extremely boring. So, we've got to improvise to give some sense to our life. I have a routine. And all people of the world have it. It's impossible to avoid it. But, at least, we've got to try. This movie talks about this. Congratulations, and keep up the good work.

5/5