Reviews for "Routine"

This is a real Gem

I've been hunting for a good flash for a while and i think im sure i found one! I exceeded my download limit and am on a 28.8kbps download speed so loading this 5MB was a real long wait. Was it worth it??? You bet it was! Very sweet animations,and some three dimensional scenes in there which worked perfectly. You have got the knack for flash and i feel you might've been born in an art museum, 'cause man, have you got some skill! The music fit perfectly and added to the feeling which was already generated by an in-depth storyline which can be a basic storyline, but if looked into, a real detailed story with feeling exists. You are either a university student or somebody who has played with flash alot and watched too many a movie because i assure you this flash is above average!

Overall, great animations, good 3d effects, amazing storyline and a fitting soundtrack to go with it! What else to say but 'Bravo' and congratulations... all of the positive feedback suggests this piece of art has put you on the map here at NG.

I loved it!

Looks like you're going to be a good flash animator. I can see your name up in lights. Along with other legends like LegendaryFrog or some other flash animators!

awesome

In begin i tough this movie suck but in end it was kinda good begin it was sad but end it was like those kids story they lived happily ever after or how it goes anyway awesome

Don't know how to say it

AWESOME. THE BEST MOVIE I EVER SEEN WITH SUCH A WIDE DETAIL. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU MUST BE GOD OF FLASH:D

Well done

Well done, i really enjoyed that, the quality was exceptional and the way he kept flashing back on his day...that, was great, i give this a 9/10