Reviews for "Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)"

bad to the ass

AWESOME! Great job adding it to my playlist for listening to while animating! GREAT FREAKING JOB!

-Taco Buttfish.

Tilkanuts responds:

Glad i could be of help, lol.

Thanks for reviewing :)

Chill loop

But it's extremly repetive.
If u putted more effort to ur songs, i would "let" u get top 5 in my opinion :]

Helth
5/5 Nice loop

Tilkanuts responds:

I don't know what you just said, but uh..... thanks anyway? lol

Not to sound like a dick

But I don't quite think this is a classical song. But just because it isn't doesn't mean it's not a nice song. I really loved the flow of it, and it had a nice balance between all the instruments. Good job with it.

I like how the guitar has the melody, and that the violins(?) are in the background along with the drums. It's a nice match, and it sounds really beautiful.

Now while it does sounds really nice, I think that it's a tad bit repetitive. I would have liked for you to mix it up a bit, maybe let the violins get some part of the melody or something. I do like that you add in something different later though at around :40. I have no idea what it is, but it adds to the relaxing mood that the song has.

Thanks for reviewing!

Well done

This is actually quite a nice track. Its got some great elements to it: Guitar, the sound effects in the background (is that keyboard I'm assuming?), and drums which I think make up the majority of great songs. The only reason I gave this a 9 instead of a 10 is that the song isn't that long, and there is no bridge or change in tempo or melody or whatever you want to call it. Otherwise great track and I downloaded it too. I'll be sure to check out some of your other works if you have any.

- Kevin

Tilkanuts responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you liked it!

Well in my defense it's not suppose to be listened to as a song, but as a loop, otherwise it will sound too short. It's also suppose to be listened to as an ambient piece, otherwise it will sound too repetitive.

It was just something I wanted to create to help calm people and make them feel at ease, so i didn't want to complicate it too much, and I believe it turned out nicely.

Again, thanks for reviewing! I really appreciate it.

soothing and even

Its great music for doing homework to because its not horribley distracting like heavy metal. Its very plesent and contiuing.