Reviews for "Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)"

Smooth, mellow and up-beat.

Three combos that this song a 10! You're on to something here and I'm into it a whole lot. Yeah Yeah!

<M.A.P. 1385>

Tilkanuts responds:

Thanks for the review again! :)

right?...

And you managed to get two undeserving top 5s. Although this one is easier on the ears, it's very repetitive. It's just a loop and well... I can't really explain myself more than the way I explained myself in the last review; presets, generic, etc.

I like the guitar though. Keep it up, but stop whoring votes. It's why the system is corrupt to begin with.

Tilkanuts responds:

Again, different strokes for different folks. I honestly don't know what is so generic about it. and AGAIN.........I've heard much, MUCH worse in top 5 so stop saying anything is not top 5 worthy.

Honestly.

I quite like it, it has a good flow and the guitar is of high quality and quite catchy. Although I think it was a bit repetitive with the melody, even though you changed chords.

It has a modern beat which doesn't quite fit the classical genre but I guess this could be somehow incorporated into classical. I think this would fit the "Rock" or "Pop" genre more. Just a suggestion :].

Tilkanuts responds:

Yeah i love the guitar in it too ^_^

It is a little repetitive, but i think its perfect for something to set on repeat on your mp3 player as your about to go to sleep or something. It's pretty lulling when you think about it.

I don't know why people care so much about the genre. If it's in classical, great. If it's in rock, great. Pop? great. What is the difference? Since when did people start judging music because it doesn't belong in the right genre? It's music!!!!!!! Just listen to it and enjoy it! Who cares how it's categorized?

Anyway, that's my opinion. Thanks for the review nonetheless, and i'm happy that you enjoyed it ^_^

- Tilky

Awesome,Amazing,Great, and much more.

This song sounds really cool man keep it up. Its sounds as if it had a meaning, so Graet job man 5/5 10/10.

Tilkanuts responds:

It can mean whatever you want it to mean. It's your dream, your fantasy.

Thanks for reviewing! :)

Great!

Hmmm... Very nice sounds I can hear! This is an almost perfect ambient, quite relaxing, well done! You know, we sometimes need to get back to natural, to hear again the genuine instruments that delighted us so many decades, now we are too stuck in these trancy housy beats :P
As I have a weakness for guitars, undoubtedly the guitar loop kept most of my attention, but, obviously, all the patterns were very well mixed together. GJ ! ;)

Tilkanuts responds:

Thank you for reviewing! :)