Reviews for "Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)"

I wouldn't say it's classical, because it has a guitar in it. I would have put it in ambient. But I guess it's not terribly important.

It's very calming, great when you're stressed. And because it's a loop, you can listen to it for as long as you want without being distracted too much. The looping-ness could be improved, though. Other than that, I'd say it's a well constructed and well performed piece of music. Good job, and it's going in my favorites.

Tilkanuts responds:

Lol yeah it says it's classical on the front page, but i recently changed it to ambient if you look again at the top of this page.

Everything you said is true. What did you mean by the 'looping-ness' of it? If you mean it doesn't sound right when it loops or if there is a little gap, its because of the player, not the song. Usually it has that gap the first time it loops and then every time it loops after that it loops smoothly.

Thanks for the review!

- Tilky

Awesome,Amazing,Great, and much more.

This song sounds really cool man keep it up. Its sounds as if it had a meaning, so Graet job man 5/5 10/10.

Tilkanuts responds:

It can mean whatever you want it to mean. It's your dream, your fantasy.

Thanks for reviewing! :)

- Tilky

Not my favorite but okay

Pretty good

Tilkanuts responds:

You probably don't understand its meaning and depth.

Thanks for reviewing anyway!

Great job!

You did a great job, I never realy liked a classic/ambient song until now. You are wonderful! I hope your next tracks will be as dreamful as this one or more! You have talent, my friend.

-Kill

Tilkanuts responds:

Thanks for reviewing! Happy to know you liked it!

Great

Excellent job here man, really sounded very well done. Though I must say that the quality of this song was outstanding, it sounded very professional, almost like something off of a Radio Station, excellent job with that. The melody here sounded great, very soft and easy-flowing, really made the song a pleasure to listen to, good job with that. Outstanding work overall here man, 5/5 from me, can't wait to hear more! :D

Tilkanuts responds:

Thanks for the review man! Soft and easy-flowing was what i was aiming for so I'm happy to know it worked out :)