Reviews for "Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)"

right?...

And you managed to get two undeserving top 5s. Although this one is easier on the ears, it's very repetitive. It's just a loop and well... I can't really explain myself more than the way I explained myself in the last review; presets, generic, etc.

I like the guitar though. Keep it up, but stop whoring votes. It's why the system is corrupt to begin with.

Tilkanuts responds:

Again, different strokes for different folks. I honestly don't know what is so generic about it. and AGAIN.........I've heard much, MUCH worse in top 5 so stop saying anything is not top 5 worthy.

Smooth, mellow and up-beat.

Three combos that this song a 10! You're on to something here and I'm into it a whole lot. Yeah Yeah!

<M.A.P. 1385>

Tilkanuts responds:

Thanks for the review again! :)

hmm?

I totally dig it dude. Kinda hip hoppish, and folkish at the same time. Love that feelin. It's like a gangster, but he's got a cool chill side. I'd reccomend a better VST or the real thing for your acoustic guitar though. Even a bad recording of an acoustic guitar can be used for a high quality end product sound (layer it with VSTs). Where's the rest of the song anyhow? I'm interested in hearing it :)
5/5 10/10

Tilkanuts responds:

I don't have an acoustic guitar at the moment, or a high quality mic to record it with, but i do plan on getting both of those soon. I completely agree with you on that. The original song was pretty repetitive, and it wasn't really something i intended on making a full remix of, and since this melody/riff is pretty much played throughout the entire piece, i thought it would just suffice to make a loop of it.

Looks like they took down the original on imeem.com I was going to link the original to you, but i guess they dont' have it anymore :(

They aren't well known so it may take a little bit of time to find it, but i bet if you looked hard enough you could find it : / Sorry about that.
Anyways, Thanks for the review!

- Tilky

Nice

I like it. :)
4/5 - 5 stars

Tilkanuts responds:

You like it and give 5 stars? .......................... ok whatever you say.............