Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "AirDefence 2!"

I like it but...

There tends to be a problem with the cross hair man. Hope you fix it asap cause I like to play more on the game.Everything is good but the cross hair. ^_^ Good luck on future projects.

not working on netscape, either

Calvinball06: The previous review said that this only happens on Firefox, but I am running Safari. I played the last version, and this one seems much better, but you need to fix this glitch

Crosshairs wouldn't work for me either.

=D

well first of all nice job... it's a fun game

but i seemed to have figured out the problem with the crosshair. If you're using Firefox/Mozilla the crosshairs wont work. When i ran IE it worked perfectly. Other than that there are still a few bugs to work out. Nothing wrong with the crosshair.

So give it a try everybody ^_^

Good game

There are a few bugs, INCLUDING the crosshair not working at times. GumWad over there is screaming at everyone calling them noobs and to get better computers because the crosshair doesn't work.. well the irony is he has proven to us he is in fact the biggest 'noob' around here as the crosshair not working has nothing to do with how good your computer is.