Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Magnetism 2 Demo"

And i thought magnetism 1 was great.

I beat all the levels, i didnt keep count on how many there was though, i cant wait for the finished game! I love the new things you added in and the way you can choose what you want the ball to look like, keep up the good work and congrats on a nice score, this is probably my favorite game on newgrounds in all time since it keeps me thinking for once!

Superb

It was alittle like the first game but thats ok. I expect alot when the full verison comes out so dont let me down. I beat the first 25 bring one the rest.

for all of you that cant beat level 11 just drop the ball when the magnet has 2 seconds left when its red ill let you figure out where

I don't know but...

somehow I think it would be easyer if the on/off magnets could be switched by the numbers on your keypad... so you don't have to be quicker than the ball... Don't even know if this can be done... but it would have helped me out several times

Woot, another one.

Loved your others. And this is the best of the series. I love the new magnets. They are all so cool. Hope to see the full version soon!

Not a bad game

Kept me entertained for a few minutes but then it lost its thrill, then again Im ADHD, lol. Not a bad game tho, good job