Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Magnetism 2 Demo"

Plz Finish

i loved your first 1 so im expecting great things from this. plz give an option to turn off the music because i hate it so much. but this is a great idea for a game. thanks for making another 1

Very good aspects

Like mentioned earlier, the levels seemed out of order in difficulty, but the physics were very nice.

Pretty good

The levels and their difficulty are way out of order. But none the less, a smooth game that had a little bit of fun to it. Not bad!

Is this really still a demo?

Kind of a spinoff i think cause there are hardly any changes to the first one. Also you should find a way to decrease the number of times you actually have to try the levels until you can actually complete it. Some levels were completely luck and i when i was on my 7th attempt one time, i let it go and i thought i extremely messed up but the magnet somehow got in the goal. the thing is TOO much luck and too little skill. I also think u should not allow the magnet to fall out the top or out the sides, that means only the bottom. But overall the game was OK. :|

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Well, let me post whats new for you

1. all the levels are new and not taken from the first game
2. All the graphics were re-done
3. I added a few more items
4. I added multiple balls and a motion trail

Now, in the full version
3 Game modes

Game A: Luck + Skill + Thinking
Game B: Luck + Skill
Game C: Skill + Thinking

You played game A. Plus, there will be 6x as many levels than in this demo.

Great game!!

But i can't get past level 11!!! Can't wait for the next one. Maybe a wider range of songs will help.