Reviews for "Magnetism 2 Demo"

Looks promising!

Well the first Magnetism game was a really enjoyable, occasionally enfuriating puzzler. And if this demo is any indication, the sequel is ure to be bigger and better!

The graphics have been completely overhauled, but still remain fairly simplistic, and the control system remains much the same. Gameplay is just as addictive as ever, with levels really having you flex the old grey matter at times.

I look forward eagerly to the full game, with the promise of 3 game modes now, my interest and curiousity is piqued as to what the 3rd one could be, and what new playstyle it will bring to this game!

Very good game.

This is game is pretty cool, I must say. After all, it's not easy to make a good game on Flash. The graphics were very good, as the style. The music in the game is kind of repetitive, but, it's associated to theme of the game. Keep up the good work and make more games, because you have all that is needed.

4/5

XPERT REVIEW: MEDIOCRE

i bet the full version will b great! cant wait!

woot!

i won ye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woohhhoooo

This game is a good mind teaser

Solving problems of magnetism and gravity is a good metal exersize.. good game and very creative!!!