Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

Always

Always thinking of every one :D

Awesome, as usual

YAY

lol

Amazing

I saw this on NG yesterday and didn't think twice about not playing it. I dom't like these kind og games, I find them boring. But as it got a daily place, I though I'd give it a go.

At first it was just what I expected- simple graphics, standard sound (annoyingly without an off button), simple concept. But as it went on it became impressive. The level design is fantastic, and the level of precision is unbelievable.

I kept wanting to stop playing but there'd be something to stop me- for example when I finished l13 I hovered over the Close button then saw the lava and had to have a try. The level variation was very good.

Then comes the boss. Loved it, took me a LOT of attempts but I got it. Then there was the escape level which was also excellent but sadly I just couldn't do it, maybe this should have been split up into smaller parts.

In terms of improvements, there are quite a few. A save system would be nice, I'd like to have been able to try Escape again another day. Sound off button. The graphics don't need to be great here but there is room for improvement. On the next game maybe you could bring colour mixing into the gamplay (like becoming orange means you can survive yellow and red blocks). You could also become white/black/brown etc.

Very good, 5/5

GAMECUBICLE responds:

You can turn of the sound by pressing S

Thanks for the nice comments, i dont see why people think the escape scene is so hard though

good game but one flaw

its a really good game but in both the noob edition and the original I found the jump button to be a little unresponsive which resulted in many foul and vulgar words

even though its amazing

ig ot up to like lvl 16 and theres no difference from the regular Rainbow sphere?

GAMECUBICLE responds:

this version only has 15 levels... and i deleted some hard levels, and made some easier.