Reviews for "Yoshi's Island 3 (VGDC)"

Yes! Another gretat movie by Mr. Sprite himself.

Well thats how I refer to you. Well any way, Yoshi's Island 3 was one of my favorite games in the series. Namely becaause of the trippy touch fuzzy level. Whoo boy...good time. Obviously htis will be on the front page soon since you and Tom have like the same tatto on your ass or something...or maybe you're just good friends. Who knows?
5 FO U!!!!!

Very funny...

The "Touch Fuzzy... Get Wasted" and "Get Rich or Die Trying" were absolutely hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud. The middle wasn't as funny but good none the less. Very well put together. You should do a fourth set of these if you have the time.

Yay! A Yoshi movie where Mario doesn't die!

Great work, as usual. I really like the 'Get Rich' scene.
Those monkeys really were a pain in the ass weren't they!

short is sweet

Now thats excellent humor! whos cares if they might be short, if it's good it doesn't matter that much if it's short!
The violence is low only because its not really violence. So a plant(?) ate a few monkeys and gave gold out. IT'S FUNNY!!!!
I'm done. Great work!

YOSHI!!!

funny as heck, man. i didnt know yoshis friends were all pot addicts!
funniest when yoshi took a dump of colored eggs all over baby mario because he was concentrating so hard to get up that wall.