Reviews for "Yoshi's Island 3 (VGDC)"

And once again

Randy Solem spews out another smooth, shiny, flawless loading screen, with some elementary school-esque humor behind it.

Please Randy, research different styles of humor, give your impeccable sprite animation skill an actual purpose, create something with substance.

P.S.- Your background, middleground, foreground landscape layering is getting a bit redundant, it was a cool (and original) effect way back when... but now it's just bland and only to be expected. If you do cannot produce actual comedy, then at least try some utilizing some innovation in your animation.

Cheers, your friend, Mike.

Damn good movie

Thanks for making a third! Definitely love Get Rich, or Die Trying. Excellent stuff, keep them coming!

That was just too damn funny.

Yet another great Yoshi's Island parody i was laughing so much at all 3 skits,excellent job yet again Randy. =D

dissapointing

I dunno, that wasn't as good as the first two.

Kick ass, dude

Another great quality flash from VGDC. I'd have to say my favorite scene was the "Get rich or die trying," but the others were were also good. Great use of the sprites, flashes from VGDC always look the best. Keep up the fantastic work. Totally loved it!