Reviews for "Organ Jaws ~P~"

Entrancing and somewhat harmonic

This song itself does indeed make good for a last boss scene but against a giant tank? Well if the tank itself was somewhat in a religous manner the song would be fitting. Still this is an excellent song. In a way these thoughts clouded my mind. "Death came to reap the souls of those whom seek to protect. Death can be stopped, yet never defeated. The innocent souls which death has reaped drives the heroes into anger and despair. Which gives them thy power to defy the laws of god: they can defeat death. So long as they've been driven to protect and avenge the souls they shall succeed with attrition. If they dare to defy death" Of course I have a vivid imagination of things, these were the thoughts I felt. Once again, keep up the good work.
P.S I don't entirely understand the meaning of attrition so don't flame me over it.

Very well for a boss

This music is awesome! It reminds me to Final Fantasy VII. The quality is too good! The only "but" I can have is: for a boss it would be better do a song with a faster tempo. Anyway, the theme is good.

nice music

i loved the game

Wonderful

Thank you for all the great music! Again, the choir sound is so haunting... wonderful job

Woah!

Okay guys. This song fits with the final boss so well it makes me want to kill someone! I can't beleive that everything in this game is awsome! Great job again on the music selection!