Reviews for "{MSX} Trancewave"

deserves a 10

really nice. pretty catchy and i don't think there's anything that prevents a 10.
good job.

MSXOmega responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

yep

definitely 10
I follow tofu-squared's Idea of this song.

Heh, thanks!

Liked it:)

It was great, kinda soothing. Thanks for sharing! 5/5 & 10/10. As for your fl studio, I had similar problems and to solve them I just used older projects of the song (I save new ver, every time I change something). You can try it.

I'll try that, thanks!

Was pretty good without another melody

It made the next melody flow perfectly ;)

MSXOmega responds:

Yeah, it doesn't sound too bad without it. :P Thanks!

Really Great, but...

The "Are you ready part" I knew sounded familiar to me, I kinda did not like that part D:. I forgot where it was from though. Oh well, now as for the flow.. it was good to me for the entire song. Transitions, were timed right and well put together. The song itself is good enough for me. Maybe if you would of left out the "Are you ready" parts.. you could of use those areas for something else. I don't know what exactly. Kinda suck at mentioning the bad points in songs. The only kinda bad part to me in this song though was the "are you ready" parts. It was taken from something or just sounds too familiar. Anyways, I love this song overall, you still get a perfect score from me. Reasons, you are great and you can do way better. Maybe think about making a remake too. Still, a song I can tap my feet too and bob my head also. Mad respect for you and your songs. Keep up the good work!

10/10 BOTTOM LINE

MSXOmega responds:

That sample is from some pack that I downloaded some time ago, not really sure which one. I don't recognize it from anywhere, but someone else has probably used it somewhere. :P Thanks for the review!