Reviews for "How to Draw The Simpsons"

man u rule

hey thanks for the help but can u make one were u draw it on the computer u da best ps make on of apu talk to me bak XD

Aprime responds:

ok i might do first im working on a game when u thow pies, bye

Great!!!

WOW! Thanks, I've been trying to draw the simpsons forever, and I couldn,t do it untill you came allong! Could you possibly do one of itchy and scratchy? Please? ^.^

Aprime responds:

Thats a good idea, ill probably add some other charectors as well

Getting there I tell you

Don't worry about the spelling mistakes, I do it all the time, well it may not look it but I'm always pressing the wrong keys and erasing them. You truly are a good artist!

Aprime responds:

Thanks alot, its good to have some1 thats has just as bad spelling as me, lol, thanks

((( GOOD DRAWING TUT )))

~~REVIEW~~
This was notbad, kinda neat actually, and shows you step by step very nice work, could use more characters, and maybe a better menu section, but for the most part it was entertaining...

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Add more characters like different ones from the whole shoe moe, should be in there barny, and somany others which would make this much better...

~~OVERALL~~
A good tutorial, one of the better drawing ones but still could use more...

~X~

Aprime responds:

thanks for the review, but i did how to draw the simpsons family, and think how long this takes me, however your right i should take my time, lol, u didnt even say that, any who, thanks for the review

add me to favs

www.aprime.tk

Good

on homer im guessing the "M" Stands for matt. And his ear is a "G" which stands for groening or however the hell it is spelled. SO that stands for his name. Im not so sure about it though. Maybe i just look too far into things.. good though.

Aprime responds:

lol, kk, but im sure you should have gaven the violence 10, lol.
thanks for the review