Reviews for "Megaman's Anniversary"

Poor blues!! Got punched in the face! XD

Haha!

Mega Man is such a jerk. And he calls himself a perfect creation (after unfairly hurting/killing those Robot Masters)? XoD
Anyway, this video had it all; good animation, humor, great voice acting, and I just love the music.
Mega Man and the Robot Masters in this video were all drawn great. I also think the japanese were good. Thus, all in all, this entire video was perfect in my opinion.

muy bueno la verdad em rei demaciado jajaja (perdon por my español es que soy de argentina xD)

nice i vote 5

Done for a collab?

This is one of the best Mega Man flashes I have seen on Newgrounds due to the fact that it is one of the most well animated. And of course the original Japanese sounds used are completely flawless. I loved the designs of everybody and how it did seem just like something that would show up in a Mega Man OVA. It is a great tribute to such a popular characer as it is his anniversary. I love how happy he gets wiping through the enemies easily. I think I am a bit more glad this was not as part of a collab, as it is so good in its own right.