Reviews for "RedMoon Deejay - Take My Heart"

oh my god!

awesome =D
from beginning on i loved it haha :D
nice one!
great synth's, .. :p
5ed

btw, check out my latest song! review x vote maybe ^^

Bahdshah responds:

yeah sure!, id be willing to check it out. thanks for the awesome interview!

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

ZOMG I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE D TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE HARDCORE

Bahdshah responds:

Well, get a HD camcorder, go get your mom and LET MAGIK TAKE ITS COURSE WEWT!!
xD!
Happy hardcore is basically the same as dance, just at 170bpm - 180bpm ^_^
oh yeah you DONT need gay vocals or cheesy stuff :/

Cool! :)

This is really cool, i love the slicing of the vocals and everything slides smoothly along, well done!

Nothing wrong with the sound or anything, and the breaks really live up to your standard! ;)

10/10
5/5

Some awesome HHC on NG, yeah! :)

j.c.

Bahdshah responds:

hahaha yay!! glad you love it!! lova ya!!

Wheeee!

Addicting tune you've got here mate. The lyrics are a bit 'shazzy' which means that at first I thought they kind of sounded cheap, but they actually end up sounding nice and nice. The lead is repetetive, but it's energetically spifferiffic enough that that's not a bad thing :p Freefall is still you're best melody (especially when cranked to maximum volumage), but it's just godly. Anyways, this piece made me happy enough to give you a 10 and a review...so yay and stuff :D

--totojimbob

Bahdshah responds:

hahahah then i might just remake freefall then, since its an old tune during my dance days xD

Cool stuff

Great track.
There is quite much energy

hahaha, quite much. xD