Reviews for "CKC - Halloweens Organ"

Respect

respect from italy

Respect from Uranus ^_^

wow, kick ASS!

thats the shit right there, i like this alot, man. creepy and modern at the same time

THANKS MAN

Creepy...

...and really catchy! Perfect music for Halloween trick-or-treating! XD

CKC2009 responds:

lol thanks why all of a sudden is this song gettin attension.. :P

Very Well Played

It accomplished its goal giving a creep factor into hip hop. The only reason I did not rate this 10 is for two reasons. First of all as it is apparant the organs are a tad too loud. Even with them being that loud though we could still hear the hip hop beat placed into it, but that brings me to the second issue. The beat itself seemed slightly slow compared to the organ. Essentially what happens is you have a fast paced organ tune playing and then a slow percussion beat which causes a clash in which the organ playing either seems slower or does not match with the beat.

hmmm... fair enuff

Halloweens

I love Halloweens... and Ghostmas..... but this really captures the halloween spirit...except for the last part...(cough).

CKC2009 responds:

lol i know i know i went all gay on the last bit haha

thanks man