Reviews for "CKC - Halloweens Organ"

WOW!

This is a very good song. Not the scariest, but then again i dont think much is very scary. Very good bass rhythm. I am a huge bass lover and this sounds very good. Keep it up

CKC2009 responds:

didnt really want to be scary, dancable..?...yh

AWSOME!

I really loved it. Where did October go? I lost it... Well, at least tonight I have a party and I'm taking this song to it! It is really awsome, I can't believe it's been made by an user! Love it!!

CKC2009 responds:

not just any user..... CKC!

ohhh awsome :DD

very sweet tune i love the original and this is evenmore awsome so playing this at my halloween party :D

CKC2009 responds:

haha please film it and put in on youtube...

wow

I love it!

so do i :P

nice

you did a great job on this, the only thing i can think of that would make this better is at 1:50 when you drop the beat maybe have like an organ solo kind of thing then put it back in at about 2:02 2:03 then just extend the song a little longer and let it fade, keep up the good work

CKC2009 responds:

Yh i wont be changing anything now though soz :)