Reviews for "CKC - Halloweens Organ"

perfecto!

this is perfect and i played this like 100 times.

now play it another 100 XD

OKAY!!!

The organ is one of my favorite instruments and it wasnt bad but if your listening on headphones it seems a bit much
you should have organs go in and out at intervals cuse it gets to be a little much
ending you tried to do much with it
should have added more of that sound bite

STOP WITH THE FUCKIN 7'S

That was... abrupt...

So, yeah. This song is multiple levels of screaming awesome... and by screaming, I mean the organ volume. (This is a good thing, in my book.) The bass is beggared by the organ, but definitely present and adds perfect accompaniment. Generally, the percussion is good. Also, the Evil Laugh adds great atmosphere... but, the ending bites. It just stops. Seriously, a fade out (at the very least) would go a long way. The several seconds of silence following it doesn't help.

CKC2009 responds:

:O i am gona re-do this song

cos i made this wen i was stilla nOOb

Dude

This song is begging for an epic finale. The end was VERY anticlimactic.

CKC2009 responds:

i no lol this was made when i was till learning about music maybe

il re-do it :)

halloweeeeYEAH

dude, awesome song, great use of the Organ, creepy yet with that beat to make ur feet move :D, try then adding some battery or bass to pump it up xP

CKC2009 responds:

thanks, there plenty of bass in there lol