Reviews for "CKC - Halloweens Organ"

Good beat

I may not know the most about music, but I do know what sounds good, and this definitely fits the category. The sound is original, and despite the really low bass, I think it adds to the overall originality of the song. Sounds like one of those songs you would hear as you fight a boss on a game...just an idea though.

maybe.

derp

cool bells in the echo background. Organ might have beel a little overpowered...

nice evil laugh. I could imagine some crunching guitar riffs coming in after it. They would fit well with the drums. The part at 1:10 needed another lead, not another bass, it gets boring as is. The whole second half has been pretty repetetive so far actually.

It's alright. nice feel, mediocre execution. I want more of the initial instrument!

meh.

loved it

I can't think of anything bad about it.

thanks

Shrill

You should have used a different Organ sample. Other than that it's good. Perhaps if you extended the intro a little bit too. Also there's a quality problem. It starts to crackle when too many samples are playing. This usually happens when you got two of the same instrument on the same sound channel... from my experience at least, but you still get an 8 because it's creative and sounds nice aside from the nitpicks.

CKC2009 responds:

yh i used soundfont for the organ

but ah oi

i will be redoing this :O

amazing!

sounds really good and a little like halloween theme good erri and amazing keep it up!!!!!

tthanks man