Reviews for "CKC - Halloweens Organ"

OMG

this is so epic man! well done 10/10 no question!!!!

thanks

*smiles*

I love it! Though I have to agree with ErwinR0mmel, it does sound remind me of 'Calliope' by cheshyre. If you don't know it, check out the Madness Combat lineup, and I mean the lineup done by Krinkels, not the fan versions. Still, it's a great song. ^.=.^

will do boss..!

and thanks for review¬!

Great little piece for Halloween

I don't know why, but this reminds me so much of cheshyre's 'Calliope' song. Anyway got 9 seconds into the song before clicking the add to favorites button. Great job.

haha thanks

whats the calliope song?

Mmm, organs.

Good job. The laugh at the beginning reminded me of Castle Crashing the Beard. This would be a good boss battle song.

never heard of it..

One of the best No-singer songs I've ever heard

I get down alot to halloween themes and dracula organ themes, they're one of my favourites, respect yo. :)

kl.