Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "p00ps3x Browser"

Pretty neat

This is very cool. Raises a couple of neat possibilities for future creations. :-D Mr. Congeniality...you innovator, you.

Class

This deserves better than underdog of the week, or at least, it would do if you added some more items on the favourites and actually being able to go to some websites would be cool. obviously only a coupl, also written by you but, well that is pretty simple actionscript so it is do-able. Anyway, if there was a little more to do it would be a ten but overall, pretty classy piece of work, keep it up

Dude!

This rocks! Its so freaking funny, especially about the printer, but you should have had the address typing in, and some favorite addresses which were funny, I still gave you a 5, this was great, keep up the good work!

that rrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllll

lllllllllzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

"Overall: 10" Has Been Disabled, Jackass!

At first, all I got was the annoying ding ding ding OK box thing, so I quit the game, kinda pissed off because it's late and I'm tired and I felt cheated. Then I read the description and realized there was more to it. Granted, not much more to it, but my browser acts like that, so I get the joke... you forgot the "Cannot Find Server" thing though... if it had that it would've been a perfect IE parody; I get that all the time 'cuz I have a slow connection and I HATE IT! As it is, I'm wondering why I would be loading up Starcraft maps in the first place...